Just a bump in the road...

"With God, all things are possible" Matthew, Chapter 19, Verse 26

Monday, May 16, 2011

EDIT!!

Oh My Gosh!! I forgot the most important person and I feel like a heal. I would never had the power turned back on if it weren't for Kathi my dear friend. She could hear the frustration in my voice when I was on the way to Ace to buy another extension cord. And got on the computer and called in a power outage at my address. After me being on the phone while waiting on customers, (thanks to the patience of my wonderful clients on Saturday) all day trying to get the power turned back on. There's such red tape with the city. I was exhausted from just everything I've been through lately and just giving up to having no power for the weekend and knowing that I had a "cleansing" to go through on Sunday with no power. I was just over it..... She said...on NO your not. If you have to you pull the cancer card out and show it! You WILL Have power tonight!
So after the trucks pulled up at my house I burst out in tears SO thankful to see them. It reminded me of the hurricane's back when Charlie disabled my street and neighborhood.
So just want to Thank someone very special, if it weren't for her I still would be without power tonight.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to all of you that came to my rescue. I owe each and everyone of you! Love you KR

Make it a great day!
Patsy

No comments: